Monday, April 03, 2006

It's The Little Things .....

Yeah, it's those little things that really seem to tick me off!! I recently visited an on-line site where a knitter had posted some of her 'creations' ... Some were very nice and very well done, but the thing that really 'ticked me off' was one items that was posted as something she made was very obviously not a hand-knit by her creation! There is NO WAY that she knit this! How do I know this you ask ... Well, if you saw her other items, you'd know too!! Grrrr! This may seem very petty, but it just bugs me when people take credit for things that they have no right too! How can this really make you feel good as a person to let on that you made something when it is so freakin' obvious that you didn't?!?! Doesn't this person realize that people are just laughing at her behind her back ..... ::sigh:: .... Well, that's my wee rant of the day .... I shall now 'let it go' ....... onto other, and much more important things!