Monday, August 28, 2006

Ahhh, I can feel myself getting booted now ...

Yes, I voiced my opinion! I am on a knitting loop that will not allow me to post if there is a great coupon for an on-line shop (I posted one for $15 off a purchase of $15 and they removed it), but a post was allowed by a member of the group to join her 'particular faith' based knitting group ... WTF?! I am a Christian and have no problems with anyone of any race, creed, ethnic group, colour, whatever ... we're ALL equal, right?!?!? So why post on a group that has thousands of members for one particular faith?!?! Yeah, I took offence, so did some others, and get this ... the mods were shocked ... again, WTF?! I just don't get it, but anyway, I have sent an email to the list owner with my views, I strongly believe that I am going to be getting the boot shortly ... whatever ..