Well, almost. The year is winding up & the house is relatively quiet. My dgd (darling goalie daughter) is at a New's Year Slumber Bash, dh & the two ds's are downstairs playing ping pong and here I sit pondering what resolutions I will make that I CAN keep.
1. Try to have no more than 3 WIP's at a time.
2. Finish the WIP's that I start.
3. Go on a yarn diet (but I CAN still buy more Addi Turbo circs!)
4. Lose a bit out weight & get a tad more fit!
5. Organize, organize, organize.
6. Knit items to sell at Fall Fair.
7. Knit (& complete) Christmas gifts for 2007 and put away all year.
Well, I think 7 is more than enough - lol
Well, all the best to you and yours in the coming year.