Thursday, January 25, 2007

I was tagged ...

"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Here are 6 weird things about me:
1. When I sit, I curl my toes under my feet ... it can look kinda freaky!!
2. I bite my thumb nails.
3. I like to watch Max & Ruby even if my kids aren't.
4. I can still do the 'worm' - lol
5. I had a crew-cut in 12th grade (orange too)!
6. I once fell asleep at a 'metal' concert.
That's it!!
I'd like to thank Allison for tagging me, and who am I going to tag??? Gay, Jeannie, Ysolda, Joanna , Oslofia and Ruth . I hope none you of you mind and of course you don't have to play if you don't want too.
It's really hard to think of 6 things that are 'weird', because to me, they aren't weird.