Sunday, February 11, 2007

What's new ...

Well, here we have the token kitty picture, but hey, Georgi is just way to cute not to add - lol








And, here we have my 'Green Gable', and no, it's not finished yet, but it still continues to haunt me! I need to rip out the sleeve AGAIN!!! It's just to wide for my liking, so, I'll rip out a dozen rows or so ...









And then we have WICKED! I have frogged this to many times to count, but (knock on wood quickly) it seems to be progressing nicely this time!! this is one of the KAL for The Sexy Knitter's Club!









I'm still not sure if I'm going to knit Eiffel or not ... I was thinking of using Elsebeth Lavold Silky Tweed ... whatcha think?!??!
A must on my to-knit-list is:
CABLE-DOWN RAGLAN
by Stefanie Japel









This GREAT sweater is in the new Interweave Knits!