Friday, May 18, 2007

I've been tagged ... are you next?!?!

Well, for this thing I've been tagged for, I need to post '7 Random Things about Me' ... here goes nothing ...

1. I love coloring with my kids ... I like watching cartoons (Max & Ruby & Jakers) with them too!

2. My favorite thing to drink is water, but no ice, just tap water that is super cold.

3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting packages in the mail!!!

4. My favorite colors are periwinkle & purple.

5. I have 3 kids and each one was born in a different country! The Netherlands, Canada & the USA.

6. While in Santa Fe we ran into Pierce Brosnan & he smiled , winked & said 'hi', and looked very handsome!!!

7. When I was a very little girl I wanted to grow up and become a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.

Ok, now that you've read about me, I need to tag 7 other people and direct them to my site to read the rules.

The rules are :List 7 random things about yourself
Tag 7 others, direct them to your site to get the rules.
Off to tag ... are you it?