Friday, June 01, 2007

June already .....

The time sure is flying by, or so it seems. The kids have been out of school for a week already!
Not much knitting going on around here ... it seems that everything I start is getting frogged ... don't know what it is ... something in the air perhaps. I guess what I really need to do is pick a project that I can just sit down & knit with minimal thinking involved ... any suggestions? I know I need to get some more addi's, but I'm on a bit of a spending diet for a little bit - lol Anyone have some turbo circs they want to part with really cheap?!?!
Maybe I need to have a poll or something and let you people decide what I should make next, although that might require my posting a pic of me for you to see just what I look like so you can figure out what I should make ... YIKES! I have a fairly decent yarn stash, so finding the right yarn or a suitable substitute should not be a problem.
Oh well, off to bake some brownies and ponder other things .....