Saturday, March 28, 2009

time flies ...

Well, it looks as though it has been a full month since my last post, shame on me!

Things have been busy though ... sick kids, hockey, school, school break, sewing and of course knitting ...

Right now I can't seem to stop thinking about the flood in North Dakota and Manitoba. Having lived in both places it just rips my heart out to see that river rising to all new heights. It is one of those things that when you see the river at it's lowest you can't even fathom that it could even get that high, and then you watch it rise up and up and it is awesome ... but not if a good way. The forces of nature are truly something to be reckoned with ... the pure unsettling havoc they can unleash on a community can be horrific. I just pray that all the people and animals can get out safely and that they do not lose their lives or their life's treasures.